Mee Bhoomi - Land Records in Andhra Pradesh (2022)MeeBhoomi is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This portal provides the following information. Landowners details Type of lan..
Telangana Land Records - Adangal,Pahani, RoRThe Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) is the chief controlling authority for maintaining land records in Telangana. You can get to know the details about Adangal/Pahani, ..
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
Patta Chitta - Land Records in Tamil NaduPatta is a land revenue record which establishes the title/ ownership of land in Tamil Nadu. The Patta Register is maintained at Taluk office and contains ownership details of all Land ..
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.