Answered on March 24,2022
Either you should have khata certificate from seller or occupation certificate from builder.
- Is there anyone who help in getting BBMP plan approval? Write Answer
- What are the surface type to be selected for road cutting charges in the online fee calculation of BBMP Portal in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have constructed house in Bangalore south (G plus1 floor, with 2 car parking area) 4 years back. Now I need to construct 2nd floor. Do I need to take BBMP permission to construct 2nd floor ? Will BBMP give approval for extension ? what is the procedure to apply? Write Answer
- What are the steps to be followed in A kaha transfer in bbmp limits online? The katha tranfer for release deed. Write Answer
- Do I need to visit BBMP Ward OFFICE to submit Khata related all documents again if I have applied for Online Khata and required documents already uploaded during application time and application already in “Documents Verified” stage ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.