Answered on April 30,2022
Kindly visit : www.bwssb.gov.in
- How can we get the affidavit for changing name on BWSSB water connection? Write Answer
- How to change BWSSB name (ownership) from builder to apartment association, what are all the documents required and what is the process? Write Answer
- How to raise a complaint about non-functional STP unit in Karnataka which is posing a health hazard as drainage water is clogging and making it extremely difficult in an apartment complex? Write Answer
- To apply for water connection transfer in Karnataka, whom do we have to first approach? Write Answer
- While applying online for transfer of ownership of water connection in Karnataka, system asks to upload Affidavit. Where can I find the Affidavit format ? Should we need to do estamping for it? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.