Answered on October 13,2019
Follow the below steps to get SSLC marks card.
Prescribed application form needs to be obtained from the respective Board.
Application form which is duly filled has to be submitted through concerned school with seal and signature of the Head of the Institution
Application form will be scrutinized with reference to the details furnished by the candidate.
The result of the candidate will be searched in the result volumes of the board
After verifying the correctness of the details, duplicate marks card will be prepared and signed by the Secretary of the Board
After the signature of the Secretary, the marks card will be dispatched to the concerned institution through speed post.
- An Affidavit needs to be submitted along with the application stating that you have lost your SSLC marks card.
How to fix issues with Digilocker? (2022)DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- I lost my 10th marks card so can I download soft copy of that from Digilocker?
- Unable to download SSLC Marks Card and PUC Marks Card for Karnataka for years 1992 and 1994 from Digilocker. Also for Degree marks card of Bangalore University. Can you mention any timelines for the same ?
- Why Digilocker is showing pending documents? I need my 12th passing certificate and its not opening.
- There are two Digilocker accounts created in error - 1st account was created using mobile number, Aaddhar number was not linked to this account and later another account using aadhar number, mobile number was not linked to this account. Digilocker shows "Mobile number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials". Same issue when we logged in using a mobile number and tried to link aadhaar - Digilocker shows "Aadhaar number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials" Can you please help delete the account created earlier using a mobile number?
- When I am trying to get PAN card under issued documents, it is saying "No document was found in issuer database matching above details. Please check the details and try again." But my details are correct and PAN is linked with my Aadhaar card. What to do now?
- Is IGNOU degree certificates available on Digilocker?
- How to convert license number 5/9308/2014 from Kerala to this new format in Digilocker?
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.