Answered on September 30,2022
RD number is unique acknowledgement number (15 digit GSC number) generated while applying for the Revenue Department services. It can be generated only while raising the service application.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
NadakacheriNadakacheri centers have been put up with an aim to provide electronic delivery of citizen services (caste certificate, income certificate, land documents, birth and death certificates..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I was trying to reprint my family tree at the Nadakacheri website, but even though I paid the print fees twice, it is not allowing me to take a printout. Every time after the payment, it redirects me to the login page, and the cycle repeats. Is there a solution to this issue? Write Answer
- I have applied for Caste Certificate, followed all the instructions, e-signed and paid the amount, But now when i check the application status, it says ' payment pending '. I have the transaction id from phonepe too. Can someone please clarify? Write Answer
- I have successfully received a family tree card but when I check online it is showing me different person details via RD no. What to do? Write Answer
- I applied for income and caste certificate in Bangalore through Nadakacheri website 1 month back. Now if I check status it's showing pending with Bangalore district and taluk case workers for status updation. Do I need to submit any documents offline? Write Answer
- I have studied 15 years in HK region and was born in HK region and I have HK certificate but I got married to non HK person one year ago. Can I apply HK region reservation for a job? Is it considered for my job? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.