Answered on September 30,2022
RD number is unique acknowledgement number (15 digit GSC number) generated while applying for the Revenue Department services. It can be generated only while raising the service application.
- We have applied for akrama sakrama yojana in 2018 (through form 57) and have reference number. How can i check what is the status of application? Write Answer
- Form 57 applicationali Nadakacheriya login ID and password padeuvudu hege? Write Answer
- Can I get PDP reservation for a land loss to NHAI project in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Where we have to go for applying bhoomi form 57 data entry? Write Answer
- Nanna shaale dakalathiyalli nan caste thappagi namone madidare taluk kacheriyalli caste certificate niduvudakke shale dakalathi yannu kelthidare adarali thappagi eruva karana nan hege caste certificate annu hege apply madi thegedhu kolluvudhu dayavittu Tbilisi Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.