Answered on March 24,2022
Kindly share your application number and date of birth with the screenshot of the error to email@example.com
Source: This answer is provided by Tech. Support, Transport Project - SARATHI.
- I already holding 4 wheeler license and now need to apply for 2 wheeler license too. When I tried to apply for 2 wheeler learners license via online, clicked on the second option as already having license number and put the 4 wheeler license number over there, but its showing as invalid license number as alert. Why it's responding like this? And what is the solution to proceed ahead to get Learners license?
- I applied for learners. But I found that I made a mistake while filling the form. So would it be okay if I reapply?
- I had applied for Learners License and was issued for upto 01/2018 but it expired, How can I apply for renewal of this Learners License in 2020? What are the requirements and procedures to expect?
- Can we apply 6 months before 18 for learners licence?
- After completing my LL Test I didn't attend the DL Test. What will I do?
- 18 വയസ്സ് അകാൻ 1 മാസം മതി. അതുകൊണ്ട് എനിക്ക് ഇപ്പോൾ learners കൊടുക്കാൻ പറ്റുമോ?
- I am holding a driving licence for car. I now extended my old learners licence and applied for new learner’s license. I booked slot also online at home. But I am not able to attend the learner’s test. What should I do ?
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.