Answered on November 07,2022
Kindly contact Sakala helpline 080 44554455 for more assistance. They will guide you regarding your concern.
Answered on November 30,2022
To trace your Appeal number you can visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in click on MIS reports or click on this shared link http://sakala.kar.nic.in/gsc_rpt/gsc_Reports/rpt_dlt_mnt_pency_lst.aspx
and click on Appeal status drop down and select Appeal one use control F key and type your GSC number to track the corresponding Appeal I generated against your GSC number.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I am trying to download e-signed Khata. After clicking on Downloads->e-signed Khata, the GSNO No: is not populating to select and to move forward for next steps. How to download e-khata online? Write Answer
- Why is my sakala status not changed even after collecting my khata document from bbmp?It's still showing as Pending and description as fees/charges paid even after 15 days of collecting khata document. Write Answer
- I have applied for caste sindhutva for job . After one week I received message your application has expired what does it means? Write Answer
- What is the meaning of upload appeal order for caste certificate in Karnataka as my caste application is rejected ? Write Answer
- Not able to make payment for EC in kaveri. Tried multiple time. Started new application. Still no luck. No option to delete old application, What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.