Answered on November 07,2022
Kindly contact Sakala helpline 080 44554455 for more assistance. They will guide you regarding your concern.
Answered on November 30,2022
To trace your Appeal number you can visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in click on MIS reports or click on this shared link http://sakala.kar.nic.in/gsc_rpt/gsc_Reports/rpt_dlt_mnt_pency_lst.aspx
and click on Appeal status drop down and select Appeal one use control F key and type your GSC number to track the corresponding Appeal I generated against your GSC number.
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service PlusSeva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Every time I apply for police verification in Karnataka, it shows payment is in waiting stage. What is the solution? Write Answer
- How to get certified finger prints from police? Write Answer
- Execution timeout error in Khata Transfer upload documents page. What to do? Write Answer
- What should I do to get a copy of grant certificate of land in Karnataka state? Write Answer
- I had applied for my sister's pcc few days ago . She got a message that it's approved. But she didn't receive it yet. And the tracking stutas shows as it's delivered. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.