How to get Encumbrance certificate for paying property tax of new home in Karnataka?

You need registered deed to get the encumbrance certificate (EC)

Apply the encumbrance certificate in sub-registrar office or online on Kaveri Online services

In a separate answer, we wrote a detailed procedure to apply for encumbrance certificate, here is the link to the answer


How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..