Answered on April 08,2022
For the property registered before 2004, get the FORM 15 EC from the sub-registrar office where the property was registered.
The following details are required to apply for FORM 15 EC for the property registered before 2004:
- Seller or buyer name
- Property schedule including village name
File the application in sub-registrar office, pay the required fee, the EC should be ready in 2-3 working days from the day of filing application.
We provide assistance to get FORM 15 EC, to opt for our service, click the below Whatsapp button and chat with us.
Thank you for reading,..
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- The builder is delaying in providing the OC for my apartment and also completing the amenities. What type of action can be taken on the builder to get the OC in Bangalore? Write Answer
- I see my name as owner in Bhoomi Rtc, but I also see another persons name under liabilities. What does this mean ? Does it affect my ownership on the property in any way ? Write Answer
- Land in a particular survey no. in Karnataka was converted to residential area about 35 yrs back. But RTC still remains in the name of 3 land owners of that survey number out of which 2 are already dead. What to do? How to prove that the RTC is no more valid? Write Answer
- I purchased a flat in June 2018. Builder delayed issuing Khata certificate. Whether builder has to pay property tax for 4 years or the purchaser? Write Answer
- ನಮ್ಮ ತಂದೆ ತಿರಿಹೊಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿ ನಮ್ಮ ತಾಯಿ ಹೆಸರಿಗೆ ಹೇಗೇ ಮನೆ ಪತ್ರಗ್ರಾ ರಿಜಿಸ್ಟರ್ ಮಾಡ್ಬೇಕು ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.