Answered on September 28,2019
Follow the below steps to get your duplicate Voter ID card.
As soon as you lose your voter id, you must file an FIR at your at the police station of your area
Keep a hard copy of the FIR with you.
Get the Form 002 from regional election commission office or download it from their official website. This form is particularly for those who are applying for duplicate voter id card.
Fill in all the required details and Attach a photocopy of FIR with the form.
Attach all the required documents for date of birth, photo identity and address proof such as Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
Put all the documents in an envelope and submit it to the nearest chief election commission office in your city or district.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- What should I select as the relation type of I want to apply for Voter id with the epic of my uncle (blood-related to my father)? My mother and father do not have epic number Write Answer
- How can apply new voter id in tamilnadu and what's are the documents to be needed? Write Answer
- How many days to get corrected epic? Write Answer
- Why I am not able to download my epic which is approved? Write Answer
- How many days take to change adress in voter id by nvsp portal online mode? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.