Answered on September 28,2019
Follow the below steps to get your duplicate Voter ID card.
As soon as you lose your voter id, you must file an FIR at your at the police station of your area
Keep a hard copy of the FIR with you.
Get the Form 002 from regional election commission office or download it from their official website. This form is particularly for those who are applying for duplicate voter id card.
Fill in all the required details and Attach a photocopy of FIR with the form.
Attach all the required documents for date of birth, photo identity and address proof such as Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
Put all the documents in an envelope and submit it to the nearest chief election commission office in your city or district.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ?Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- I had applied for voter id and my epic number is also generated but I can't download my E-epic also. Is there any way to solve this? Write Answer
- Can I apply for voter card if my family don't have voter card? Write Answer
- I have registered for voter id 2 weeks back and till date BLO is not appointed. How many days it will take to appoint the BLO and for whole process? Write Answer
- If i apply voter id online how much time it will take take to get process and get voter id card number? Write Answer
- How many days will it take to change name in voter ID card? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.