Answered on February 07,2022
Here is the step by step procedure to make one and same certificate in Karnataka
Step 1: Prepare draft in word format. A draft looks like below image.
Step 2: Buy Rs. 20 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court or sub-registrar office near you.
Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper
Step 3: Carry the printed affidavit and anyone of the government approved ID proof like Aadhaar or passport to notary public near you.
Step 4: Notary public reads the affidavit and cross verify the Id proof
Step 5: You sign the Affidavit in front of notary.
Notary seal and sign the affidavit. Notary make an entry in notary book.
This completes the procedure to make one and same certificate in Karnataka.
Notarized affidavit looks like below image
We provide assistance to obtain one and same certificate in Karnataka. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please whatsapp to + 9 1 – 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- My mother's name in Kerala SSLC certificate is different from her current all documents.it's not just initial it's full name and most importantly date of birth also different..Can my mom get the one and the certificate?? Write Answer
- Surname of deceased person was corrected (omitted) to get PAN linked with Aadhar card when alive. What is the procedure to get one and same certificate for deceased person in Kerala for with and without surname in names? Write Answer
- Relation certificate എങ്ങനെ ആണ് കിട്ടുക? അച്ഛൻ മരിച്ചു.ബാങ്കിൽ നോമിനേഷൻ ഇല്ല.റിലേഷൻ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് കൊണ്ടു വരാൻ പറഞ്ഞു.എന്താണ് ഇതിൻറെ procedure? Write Answer
- Can I apply for one and the same certificate from Tamil Nadu government? I can’t be present physically as I live in abroad. Is there any link to apply online? Write Answer
- My father's name is spelled without his initial in my community certificate unlike in my class 10th certificate. What is the format for one and same certificate that can be issued in order to rectify this? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.