Answered on February 07,2022
Here is the step by step procedure to make one and same certificate in Karnataka
Step 1: Prepare draft in word format. A draft looks like below image.
Step 2: Buy Rs. 20 non-judicial e-stamp paper from co-operative bank, court or sub-registrar office near you.
Print the draft on non-judicial e-stamp paper
Step 3: Carry the printed affidavit and anyone of the government approved ID proof like Aadhaar or passport to notary public near you.
Step 4: Notary public reads the affidavit and cross verify the Id proof
Step 5: You sign the Affidavit in front of notary.
Notary seal and sign the affidavit. Notary make an entry in notary book.
This completes the procedure to make one and same certificate in Karnataka.
Notarized affidavit looks like below image
We provide assistance to obtain one and same certificate in Karnataka. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please whatsapp to + 9 1 – 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
- My father's name is spelled without his initial in my community certificate unlike in my class 10th certificate. What is the format for one and same certificate that can be issued in order to rectify this? Write Answer
- Any kerala govt order to issue one and same certificate by gazetted officer other than village officer? Write Answer
- My address in Aadhar card and Kerala sslc book are different. Is there any problem occurring if i am applying for passport? Write Answer
- I am from Karnataka. We don't have the one and same certificate as in Kerala here. Can I apply in Kerala and use it in Karnataka? Write Answer
- Can I get one and same certificate for different address in Kerala? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.