Answered on December 25,2019
You have to get a caste certificate from Pradhan of Gram Panchayat, Chairman of Municipalities or Councillor of Municipal Corporations. You also have to provide Self-declaration in regard to family income, assets, and sub-caste in the prescribed format.
- I live in Bengal since birth and my caste comes under SC in Bengal. I am not a migrant. My family is living in Bengal since 1950s. However, the family member caste certificate required to make my SC certificate is of my cousin who lives in Punjab and my caste which is SC in Bengal comes under OBC in Punjab. Can I use her OBC certificate to apply for SC certificate in Bengal under the same caste?
- I am a resident of West Bengal and belong to Ansari Momin caste (Jolaha category) and non of my blood relatives people possess OBC certificate in their name. What and how can I make my OBC certificate ?
- Can I use my caste certificate (ST) of West Bengal in another state for the IBPS clerk/PO exam?
- Is a scheduled caste certificate of West Bengal valid for a state government job in Assam?
- My Sister's Husband is from Kolkata. All his schooling and caste certificate is issued from Kolkata, But they are living in Maharashtra for almost 30 years with all the valid documents. Now the question is will my niece will be able to procure caste certificate from Maharashtra as her mother is domiciled in Maharashtra and has a valid caste certificate.
- My caste certificates is in my college. And I want to apply for my ecet entrance application which can't be done without my caste certificate.And there are no xerox of caste certificate in my home. So can I get a caste certificate or xerox of caste certificate in online?
- My application for the caste/community certificate for my daughter is rejected owing to the failure of submitting her father's caste certificate. Her father is from Karnataka and mother is from Kerala and she is born and brought up in Kerala and stayed throughout with her mother. In Karnataka, Muslims who belong to the general category are not given caste certificate. What should I do to get the caste certificate for my daughter?