Answered on September 30,2022
You can contact Department of Technical Education 080-22256700 and clarify.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How much will the readmission fee be for BBA at Bangalore University if I didn't pay the exam fee for the last two semesters? Write Answer
- I received the Student fee scholarship, but I didn't receive Chief Minister Raita Vidyanidhi Programme scholarship amount. Can anyone let me know? I am a student of Karnataka and I match all the criteria of scholarship. Write Answer
- Will PU board send the marks of student through the sms to the registered phone number? Write Answer
- How to check whether a college has the affiliations or approvals it claim? Write Answer
- How can I get my 6-year-old B.COM final year marksheet from Bangalore university? I have tried hard to get it from the Bangalore university site but it seems not to recognise my registration no. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.