Answered on September 30,2022
You can contact Department of Technical Education 080-22256700 and clarify.
- Can I rejoin second year for the course diploma in mechanical engineering under Karnataka technical University after discontinuing in the middle of third semester and after 4 years gap? Write Answer
- Can we go abroad for job with diploma certificate which is approved by government of Karnataka? Write Answer
- Why my Chief Minister Raita Vidya Nidhi program amount of 5000 was not sanctioned? Write Answer
- How to get verification of genuineness of SLET Certificate-1995 from Directorate Of Collegiate Education, Bangalore? Write Answer
- What is the procedure to do survey of my property in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.