Answered on August 15,2019
For getting NEET rank letter from Digilocker, you need to do two things.
- Create Account in Digilocker
- Fetch NEET Rank letter to your Digilocker Account
Each of this step is explained in detail below.
Create Account in Digilocker
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker.
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signup to proceed.
Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup.
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes your registration procedure to create digilocker account.
Fetch NEET Rank letter to your Digilocker Account
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signin to proceed
Enter your Username and Password in the fields given.Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select Partner Name as ‘Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi’ and ‘Document Type’ as ‘NEET Rank Letter’.
If your Aadhar is linked, you can see that your Date of Birth is automatically filled. You have to enter Roll Number along with other required fields.
Click on “Get Document”
A message is displayed regarding fetching of data from CBSE servers will be displayed. Click 'save to locker'. Confirmation message for saving of URI to issued documents
Now, click on issued documents
Click 'View Document'
Your NEET rank letter is now displayed
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I want to add surname to my educational certificates after following all the legal procedures.Will I be able to fetch my updated certificates from Digilocker? Write Answer
- How to update my name in Digilocker? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.