Answered on August 13,2019
The digitally signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate are available for candidates who took the ICSE and ISC Examinations through the DigiLocker facility. In addition, candidates taking the ISC Examination will also be provided with digitally signed copies of the Migration Certificate. This facility is available only for candidates who took the examinations from the Examination Year since 2014.
For this, you need to first register in Digilocker
Follow the below steps to create an account in digilocker.
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signup to proceed.
Enter your Mobile Number which must be linked with your AADHAR and click on Continue.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) received in your mobile number and click on verify
- Set your Username and Password of your choice and click on Signup.
- Enter your AADHAAR number. Mark the declaration box and click on Submit .
- Enter the OTP received in your mobile number and click on the verify button .
This completes your registration procedure to create digilocker account.
Get ISC Statement of Marks from Digilocker
Follow the below steps to get ISC Statement of Marks from Digilocker.
Visit Digilocker website
Click on Signin to proceed
Enter your Username and Password in the fields given. Click on the Signin button to Login to your digilocker account.
Enter your Aadhaar number and click on verify button get OTP in your Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter the OTP received on your mobile to Login to your digilocker account
Click on the Issued Documents. Click on Check Partners Section to begin
Select Partner Name as ‘CISCE Delhi’ and choose your ‘Document Type’ as any one of the Class X or XII marksheet.
- Enter Candidate ID, Year of Examination, Index Number. The name and Date of Birth is pre-filled from Aadhaar data. You can get the document only if your Aadhaar name matches name as given in ICSE exam records.
Now click on ‘Get Document’ button.
Your Marksheet will be fetched and linked with DigiLocker Account.
Now, click on "Issued Documents". Click 'View Document'.
Your Marksheet will be displayed.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I want to add surname to my educational certificates after following all the legal procedures.Will I be able to fetch my updated certificates from Digilocker? Write Answer
- How to update my name in Digilocker? Write Answer
- I filled all information correct but it's showing no certificate related your search in digilocker my CBSE marksheets. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
See more contributors
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.