Answered on December 04,2022
You can refresh your Aadhaar in DigiLocker to get updated details in DigiLocker.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I completed 12th in 2020 I could not get my marksheet. Can i know the reason for this. How to get it? Write Answer
- I passed my 12th in 2017 from CBSE Board. I got a compartment but after appearing for it I passed and the result was given on 09.08.2017. But on the digilocker app my old marksheet (compartment) is being shown. I even mailed to you. What to do? Write Answer
- Whom should I contact or what steps should I take if my PG marksheet on Digilocker is printed with incorrect information? Write Answer
- Can I create Digilocker account with my Indian number in UAE? Write Answer
- How do you download your diploma/degree certificate in Digilocker? I've tried putting up my correct roll number and PRN number, but it always shows failed to verify. My university (MUHS) does provide certificate on this platform. Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.