Answered on June 29,2021
Authentication History is a feature introduced by UIDAI by which a resident can check their authentication details. For further details kindly visit- Aadhaar Authentication History
Resident can also check the authentication details by logging in on m-Aadhaar App using option "Notification Report"
Source: This answer is provided by Aadhaar Sampark Kendra, UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA (UIDAI)
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- I am trying to sign up to the digi locker. But on the number of Aadhar to be entered is showing XXXX XXXX 1234. How can I know the complete number to register? Write Answer
- Whenever I login to my account it says that Aadhar verification is required.But whenever I give my aadhar details it says an account with the number already exists.. And during login whenever I give Aadhar number and pin it shows wrong pin. Write Answer
- How can I link my mobile number with my aadhaar through online? Write Answer
- Why my aadhar card got rejected 4th time? Write Answer
- I am the mother of the 10th std student. I have a digilocker account in my aadhar number and mobile number. I am trying to obtain my son's cbse x marksheet using my digilocker account. His profile got attached to my digilocker account, as whenever I enter my mobile number to login, it now shows two accounts are having one mobile number, but if I select his user account and try to login, it would not login. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.