Answered on May 31,2022
The acknowledgment receipt for applied service contains an 15 digit acknowledgement number popularly known as Sakala GSC number, using this particular number you can check the status either by visiting https://sakala.kar.nic.in/Index or through phone call to 080 4455 4455.
Answered on June 10,2022
You can check you application status through
- How to get the online application of BWSSB?
- How to change BWSSB name (ownership) from builder to apartment association, what are all the documents required and what is the process?
- BWSSB has laid rainwater pipes in my road after that they didn't repair the road and left just like that. Where do i need to compliant?
- BWSSB replaced my faulty meter after I paid Rs.14,400/- now within 6 months it's stopped working. What's my recourse?
- Why online payment is charged ₹5 per bill as convenience charge by BWSSB?
- How to make complaints to BWSSB?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.