Answered on July 08,2019
If you have agriculture land in Karnataka, then you can view the details about it from Bhoomi Online website.
The RTC – Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crop popularly known as Pahani is a document which shows the name and extent of ownership of agricultural lands.There are 3 components to RTC: Land,Owner, Cultivation & Crop details.
Follow the below steps to view your land records.
Visit Bhoomi Online website
Select "Services". Click on "View RTC & MR"
Select District, Taluk, Hobli, Village
Type the Survey Number
Select the Surnoc
Select Hissa number. Hissa is the sub number of Survey number. If division happens in multiple owner RTC then new hissa number needs to be provided. For example, survey No 20 becomes 20/1, 20/2 & 20/3 where 1,2,3 are known as hissa number
Select Period. By using period, citizen can view present or Old RTC. Period is created, whenever mutation (Change of owner details) happened
Select the Year for which you want to see the RTC
Click on Fetch Details button
Click on View button to view entire RTC
- You can now save RTC in image format.
Answered on November 11,2019
Check this video to find out details of your land in Karnataka.
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- Which SRO is BAS in bangalore.? Example: JAY is jaynagar and bommanahalli is BMH. What is BAS? Write Answer
- How to find the present use of land based on Survey number in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to check land data bank in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to calculate fair value of land in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How can I check my land value in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.