Answered on August 25,2022
GSC number /15 digit acknowledgement number helps you to track status of your application. Visit www.sakala.kar.nic.in and enter your GSC number or call 080 4455 4455.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I applied for Khata transfer online and after all the procedure I'm given only one certificate called Uttara Patra. Is uttara Patra the khata certificate? And what is pramana Patra and Extract? Would we be also getting pramana? Write Answer
- Does anybody know if there are any legal issues in MCECHS layout? I heard that Banks don't fund the loan due to some de-notification of land etc. Write Answer
- I have a plot on 80ft road in Bangalore within BBMP limits and it has A Khata. However, there it is not an approved layout. Can I still get my building plan approved in the absence of approved layout plan? Write Answer
- How to pay tax for my BBMP Property online as it is asking for a new APPLICATION NUMBER ? Write Answer
- How much fees for khatha transfer to gifted deed ? Where it has been mentioned that for a gift deed the charges to name transfer in Khatha is only Rs. 635 ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.