How to change my legal name is in GST (Sole proprietorship) as my first name and last name are interchanged in PAN? Now I corrected interchanged error in PAN. Can I change now in GST or I should go for apply new GST?


If your change in PAN card has been processed, then it will reflect in GST portal soon, if not, you can contact GST Helpdesk number, they will check and guide you!

You should not apply for a new GST number for this purpose!


How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..