Answered on October 01,2019
Follow the below step to verify your voter ID card details and also to add/verify the details of family members.
Register in NVSP portal using Mobile Number
Log into NVSP portal
Click on Electors Verification Program (EVP)
Verify details of self by cross-checking the particular and uploading a copy of any of the documents.
Once the details are submitted, you can give suggestions & feedback on the polling station. Multiple questions about the polling station can be answered like the approach to the polling station, distance, condition of the building, ramp facility. You can also submit details of other government buildings in the area that may be considered for setting up the polling station.
You can list family and also authenticate their details as well.
You can also submit forms for unenrolled Electors (above 18 years age as on 01/01/2019) and also submit details of family members (prospective voters) in the age group 16 years and 17 years.
Answered on October 17,2019
Short video on Voter Verification program is provided below.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- How many days will it take to change name in voter ID card? Write Answer
- How to get PVC voter ID card? Write Answer
- How many days will it take to link voter id with Aadhaar card? Write Answer
- What shall the other family members provide as address proof in case of transfer of the voter cards from one constituency to another due to shift of residence where only the family head has an address proof as his name in the electricity bill? Write Answer
- I applied form-6 on last month and my application was approved in 10 days. When I try to download epic through reference Id, it shows no data available on this epic no. When I will receive my voter card and how? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.