How to apply for student pass for PUC students who does’t have SATS/ PU enrollment number in BMTC student pass application?

Devaraj Devaraj
Answered on December 05,2019

Students enrolled to PUC from CBSE/ ICSE stream may not have SATS/ PU enrollment number. They can apply for the student pass using their admission number.