How to apply for conversion of Annual Patta land to periodic Patta land in Assam? What are the documents required to be furnished along with the application?

Spoorthi Spoorthi
Answered on March 24,2020

The Annual Patta Holder shall apply before the concerned Circle Officer under whose jurisdiction the AP landfalls on plain paper affixing appropriate Court fee clearly mentioning the land schedule. In rural areas, however, provisions for initiating suo-moto conversion process have also been made where the concerned Land Recorder(Lot Mandal) shall submit a conversion proposal to the Circle Officer. The applicant has to furnish along with the application up-to-date land revenue payment receipt.