Answered on April 30,2022
|Name of the Department||RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ DEPARTMENT|
|Name of the Service||Form 9/11A|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Panchayat Development Officer/Secretary|
|Procedure involved to get this service||1. Form to be submitted to get service 2. Documents to be enclosed with the request 3. Fee/Charges to be paid 4.Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Persons having Land and Buildings in the Grama Panchayat jurisdiction.|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request||
1. FORM TO BE SUBMITTED 2. TAX PAID RECEIPT
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||As per Grama Panchayat Decision|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||45 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Executive Officer of the concerned Taluk Panchayat.|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||45 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as 2nd appeal (Appellate Authority), if the decision of the Competent officer is not acceptable or not implemented?||Deputy Secretary of the concerned Zilla Panchayat|
|Maximum no. of days to wait to get the decision of Appellate Authority||60 Working Days|
Depending on your plot specifications and locality or visit http://eaasthi.mrc.gov.in/
Bhoomi RTC - Land Records in Karnataka (2022)Bhoomi (meaning “land”) is an online portal for the management of land records in the state of Karnataka. This portal provides the following information. Land owners de..
BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- What are the steps to be followed in A kaha transfer in bbmp limits online? The katha tranfer for release deed. Write Answer
- Do I need to visit BBMP Ward OFFICE to submit Khata related all documents again if I have applied for Online Khata and required documents already uploaded during application time and application already in “Documents Verified” stage ? Write Answer
- How khata to be transferred to his children when the head of family dies? Write Answer
- How can I get licence for building new house in kumki land? Write Answer
- What is the difference between Khata bifurcation and Khata transfer? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.