Answered on November 11,2022
15 working days
As soon as you close the home loan, write an email to your branch and express your interest to collect back the title documents
Bank will give an appointment to collect the title documents, usually, bank gives an appointment within 15 working days of your email receipt.
Make sure to collect the tile documents on scheduled date. However, Branch would hold your documents for 30 working days so collect your documents within 30 working days,
If not collected even after 30 working days, bank would send back the documents to storage center and again you need to get an appointment to collect the documents.
Collect following document:
- Title Document which your registered sale deed
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) on bank’s letterhead
- Discharge/ Reconveyance Deed
We provide assistance to remove mortgage lien registered in sub-registrar office. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading...
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.