Answered on August 25,2022
Assuming that you are mention is about BWSSB institution of Government. The details are as below:
|Permission for new connection/Additional Connection for water supply and under Ground Drainage for multi-storied Buildings.|
The fees depends on :
1. Depends on the no. of houses, no. of sanitary points in the premises in respect of domestic house service connections. 2. Prorata charges depending on the built up area of the building
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
BLUES AND JACKS OVERSEAS
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.