Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I want to buy 2nd hand cars Mercedes or Audi from Delhi or HR or Gujarati Registration cars in Delhi. What documents and how much money may I need to pay to transfer to Karnataka RTO? Write Answer
- Re registration of 22 yrs old bullet from Hyderabad, RC expired in 2015. And the bike is in delhi. And the noc was issued once in 2010 but noc not registered. What to do? Write Answer
- How much does it cost to change Delhi registered vehicle to KR Puram RTO? Write Answer
- How do I get a fitness/registeration certificate in Delhi for a 15 year old petrol car in Delhi? The car is in prime/top/mint condition. Write Answer
- I bought Toyota fortuner 2013 model car from Delhi to hyd .and I have paid life tax of Telangana state and got registered in this state . Now I need to get refund of my taxation amount from Delhi . Can any one plz guide me how get refund Or is there is any RTA agent how can do my work .plz provide me contact number.ty Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.