Answered on May 12,2020
Answered on May 12,2020
When you buy the 2 wheeler, you need to pay road tax for 15 years. After that, you need to pay it for every 5 years, if you are using the 2 wheeler.
- How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO as I have paid road tax in Pune now ?
- I have a second-hand motorbike from another state. I want to pay the road tax for it in Karnataka now. The current value of motorbike is INR 40,000 as per the Insurance Company. Original Price was INR 95,000 and I bought it second hand at 70,000. The date of purchase is June 2011. I bought it on December 2015. What is the total amount of road tax payable in Karnataka? Also, what is the procedure for paying the road-tax?
- I brought a 2008 model car from Delhi. I got NOC for Rajasthan. Paid road tax and registered here in Rajasthan. How can I apply for a refund of road tax paid at Delhi?
- I have taken NOC from Bangalore to Gujarat RTO for my commercial vehicle. In the transit, the vehicle met with an accident and now the vehicle is ready after three months. By the time, the road tax got expired. Can I move the vehicle on road without renewing the road tax?
- I have a Honda Brio Car registered in Indira Nagar RTO in Bangalore in 2013. I have recently shifted to Pune with my car. I have few questions (1) How do I get getting NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ? (2) How long this NOC certificate is valid for ? (3) Do I have to change my car registration number in Maharashtra after getting NOC ? (4) In case if I want to driver my Bangalore registered car in Pune for approx. 2 to 3 years, should I change my car to Maharashtra number ? (5) What if I don't want to change my car number and if I obtain NOC ? Can I driver with NOC for 3 years ? (6) If NOC is not valid for 2 years, can I pay road tax in Pune and keep my car number as is ? (7) How do I get road tax refund from Bangalore RTO ?
- I have a pulsar 150 bike registered at Electronic city RTO bangalore, Karnataka but NOC issued for Bhagalpur,Bihar on 22 january 2012 but I could not submit the NOC at RTO/DTO Bhagalpur,Bihar till date. Meanwhile, original RC is also lost and NOC is in a dilapidated state. However, Road Tax is paid for Lifetime at Electronic City, Bangalore ,Karnataka. Please let me know:- 1. What can I do now to obtain a new RC in Bihar ? Original RC (Bangalore,Karnataka) is lost. 2. Do I need to pay the road tax in Bihar also as I have IND number plate issued by RTO Electronic city, Bangalore,Karnataka and LTT paid there with a valid receipt ? 3.What would be the estimated fine for late submission of NOC until date since 22 January 2012 and issue of new RC from DTO Bhagalpur or DTO Motihari ?
- I am from Kolkata and want to bring my West Bengal registered Fortuner to Bangalore. Can I drive the vehicle with the same registration or Should I get re-registration and pay road tax? I have paid life time tax in Kolkata. Can I claim the difference of lifetime tax in Kolkata? Will I have to pay road tax in Bangalore after calculating depreciation. How much will be the cost? It's a 2013 Fortuner.