Answered on May 09,2022
As soon as registration is complete, new owner's name reflects in Encumbrance certificate (EC)
Below is a real example:
Mr.Abhilash is the buyer and registered the sale deed on 21–01–2022, encircled the date in below sale deed.
We extracted the encumbrance certificate (EC) immediately after the sale deed registration on 21–01–2022.
The buyer Mr. Abhilash's name reflects in below encumbrance certificate (EC). We encircled the name and date.
We provide assistance with registration and extract encumbrance certificates.
To opt for our service, please whatsapp to + 9 1 - 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.