Answered on March 07,2020
As per section 47 of the Motor vehicles Act 1988 “When a motor vehicle registered in one state has been kept in another state for a period exceeding 12 months , the owner of the vehicle shall within such period and in such form containing such particulars as may be prescribed by the Central Government apply to the registering authority with in whose jurisdiction the vehicle then is, for assignment of new registration mark and shall present the Certificate of registration to that registering authority”
- When I applied for Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala, they request me to upload a copy of the income tax return. Why?
- I am not aware of my parents details. How will I able to get an OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in Kerala?
- My father is a farmer. How do I get my father's Income Certificate in Kerala?
- Is Non-Creamy Layer Certificate mandatory for OBC Muslims in Kerala?
- I am an OBC Muslim in Kerala. My father is a Municipality overseer. Will I get a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if I apply through Akshaya Centres? What are the documents to produce?
- How many days will it take to get the Caste and Community certificate in Kerala?
- What is the validity of the Caste and Community Certificate in Kerala?