Answered on March 07,2020
As per section 47 of the Motor vehicles Act 1988 “When a motor vehicle registered in one state has been kept in another state for a period exceeding 12 months , the owner of the vehicle shall within such period and in such form containing such particulars as may be prescribed by the Central Government apply to the registering authority with in whose jurisdiction the vehicle then is, for assignment of new registration mark and shall present the Certificate of registration to that registering authority”
- എന്താണ് ടാക്സി വാഹനം ഓടിക്കുന്ന ഡ്രൈവറുടെ യൂണിഫോം? Write Answer
- I work on Kerala, but native is in Tamilnadu. If I buy a preowned car from kerala state which document can be produced as an address proof for change of ownership without changing KL registration? Will they accept rental agreement? Write Answer
- Is that necessary to attend the bidding conducted on monday by the actual RC owner? The rc owner is my brother, so can I able to attend the bidding? Write Answer
- Can i be able to change the fancy number that i have booked for my vehicle? Write Answer
- Inspection for my vehicle is done but status shows as "Pending at Ren Verification". Is there any action required from my end as I have completed all formalities. How much time it takes for RC card to be dispatched? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.