Answered on March 07,2020
As per section 47 of the Motor vehicles Act 1988 “When a motor vehicle registered in one state has been kept in another state for a period exceeding 12 months , the owner of the vehicle shall within such period and in such form containing such particulars as may be prescribed by the Central Government apply to the registering authority with in whose jurisdiction the vehicle then is, for assignment of new registration mark and shall present the Certificate of registration to that registering authority”
- NOC issued from Bangalore RTO for my scooter got rejected by RTO in Kerala on account of the wrong address mentioned in NOC. Kerala RTO has not shared the NOC document yet to me. I am now having a scooter, which is not registered both in Karnataka and Kerala. RC status is NOC issued. How to get it back to active ( either in Karnataka or Kerala)?
- How to transfer the ownership of my car in Kerala?
- How to do ownership transfer of my car in Kerala?
- How to get NOC for other state vehicles to Kerala ?
- To change address in my driving license , I got NOC from Coimbatore North RTO office in Tamilnadu to Guruvayoor Sub RTO Kerala. Now i want to cancel it. what to do?
- How to get NOC for my vehicle in Kerala?
- How to register other state vehicles in Kerala ?