- There are two Digilocker accounts created in error - 1st account was created using mobile number, Aaddhar number was not linked to this account and later another account using aadhar number, mobile number was not linked to this account. Digilocker shows "Mobile number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials". Same issue when we logged in using a mobile number and tried to link aadhaar - Digilocker shows "Aadhaar number already registered with DigiLocker. You can access your account using your credentials" Can you please help delete the account created earlier using a mobile number?
- When I update Digilocker document with my new mobile number, I get the message "This Aadhaar number is already linked to Digilocker account". How to remove my existing Aadhar card in Digilocker account and add a new one?
- I have recently updated my mobile number in Aadhaar and it has been 5 days now. My Digilocker which is also linked with Aadhaar has another mobile number that I lost. I cannot sign in because OTP is sent on old Mobile number. I also sent a mail to the support team of Digilocker but I haven't got any reply. It is an urgent and serious issue as all my documents are in Digilocker. What to do ?
- My date of birth was initially wrong when I had registered for Digilocker. Now I have updated the Date of Birth correctly in Aadhar. But Digilocker is still showing old wrong Date of Birth. Is there a way to rectify it in DigiLocker ?
- How can I add caste certificate, income certificate from Nadakacheri to digilocker?
- I have changed my residence address in Aadhaar but it is not reflecting correctly in the Digital Aadhaar on DigiLocker. How to my latest Aadhaar data in DigiLocker?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?