Answered on October 01,2019
Voter Verification Program or Elector Verification Program is an initiative by Election Commision of India to verify the details of voter.
Voter Verification Program occurs every year and for 2019, it is from 01 September 2019 to 15 October 2019. During Voter Verification Program, individuals can verify and authenticate the details of family members in addition to verifying one’s own details. Information/details of un-enrolled citizens/dead/shifted electors etc; are to be provided by the citizen through the above program.
Follow the below step to verify your voter ID card details and also to add/verify the details of family members.
Register in NVSP portal using Mobile Number
Log into NVSP portal
Click on Electors Verification Program (EVP)
Verify details of self by cross-checking the particular and uploading a copy of any of the documents.
Once the details are submitted, you can give suggestions & feedback on the polling station. Multiple questions about the polling station can be answered like the approach to the polling station, distance, condition of the building, ramp facility. You can also submit details of other government buildings in the area that may be considered for setting up the polling station.
You can list family and also authenticate their details as well.
You can also submit forms for unenrolled Electors (above 18 years age as on 01/01/2019) and also submit details of family members (prospective voters) in the age group 16 years and 17 years.
Answered on November 06,2019
Check out this video on how to verify voter ID card details of self and family members.
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ? (2022)Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..
- What should I select as the relation type of I want to apply for Voter id with the epic of my uncle (blood-related to my father)? My mother and father do not have epic number Write Answer
- How can apply new voter id in tamilnadu and what's are the documents to be needed? Write Answer
- How many days to get corrected epic? Write Answer
- Why I am not able to download my epic which is approved? Write Answer
- How many days take to change adress in voter id by nvsp portal online mode? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.