Answered on September 13,2019
There are 2 ways. You can follow any one of this
a) Before transferring a vehicle from one state to another , NOC is required from the RTO where vehicle is registered (Bangalore) . In case NOC has not been obtained at the time of migration, the registered owner is required to apply in CMV Form 28 to the parent RTO (Bangalore) along with documents for issue of NOC. In case, no reply is received from the previous RTO even after 30 days, the registered owner shall submit a copy of applied CMV Form 28 to New RTO in Pune, along with the postal acknowledgement for having submitted the required forms to previous RTO, and a declaration stating that the application for “NOC has neither been rejected nor any reply received from the previous registering authority” to whom the application has been made.
b) Hire an RTO Agents from Bangalore who will do it for you. Neither you nor your vehicle needs to present in Bangalore to apply for NOC.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- What's the timeline and process to get refund of Road Tax from Gurgaon, Haryana? I have already registered my 4 wheeler vehicle in Maharashtra. Write Answer
- I've applied for fitness renewal online. I've RC insurance and PUC. What are other documents needed while taking the vehicle to the RTO in Maharashtra? Write Answer
- I took NOC for scooter from Pune to the wrong RTO office in Chennai where my residence doesn't comes under it. What can I do further to reregister my scooter in the right RTO office? Write Answer
- I bought NOC from Pune to Chennai. The only option in Chennai while applying online was Chennai North RTO. Now RTO office in sholinganallur states that the vehicle can't be re registered with the same. What can I do to change the RTO office name? Write Answer
- I bought a used car from Mumbai. I got the NOC made by the previous owner from MH01 to TN07. Since the car is being transferred to my name after purchase, once I pay Road Tax for the car, will I get reimbursement from the MH01 RTO? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.