How do I get NOC certificate from Bangalore RTO being in Pune ? Any recommended agents/services ?

Vivek Vivek
Answered on September 13,2019

There are 2 ways. You can follow any one of this

a) Before transferring a vehicle from one state to another , NOC is required from the RTO where vehicle is registered (Bangalore) . In case NOC has not been obtained at the time of migration, the registered owner is required to apply in CMV Form 28 to the parent RTO (Bangalore) along with documents for issue of NOC. In case, no reply is received from the previous RTO even after 30 days, the registered owner shall submit a copy of applied CMV Form 28 to New RTO in Pune, along with the postal acknowledgement for having submitted the required forms to previous RTO, and a declaration stating that the application for “NOC has neither been rejected nor any reply received from the previous registering authority” to whom the application has been made.


b) Hire an RTO Agents from Bangalore who will do it for you. Neither you nor your vehicle needs to present in Bangalore to apply for NOC.


Complete Guide to RTO Services in Karnataka

Regional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
  Learn More