Answered on September 13,2019
There are 2 ways. You can follow any one of this
a) Before transferring a vehicle from one state to another , NOC is required from the RTO where vehicle is registered (Bangalore) . In case NOC has not been obtained at the time of migration, the registered owner is required to apply in CMV Form 28 to the parent RTO (Bangalore) along with documents for issue of NOC. In case, no reply is received from the previous RTO even after 30 days, the registered owner shall submit a copy of applied CMV Form 28 to New RTO in Pune, along with the postal acknowledgement for having submitted the required forms to previous RTO, and a declaration stating that the application for “NOC has neither been rejected nor any reply received from the previous registering authority” to whom the application has been made.
b) Hire an RTO Agents from Bangalore who will do it for you. Neither you nor your vehicle needs to present in Bangalore to apply for NOC.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- I got Bike NOC from Pune in Dec 2019 to re-register in Chennai. Soon, Pandemic started. Later moved to my hometown Andhra Pradesh. Now, I would like to go back to Chennai & register my bike. What are the cost-effective options available for me? Write Answer
- I have booked choice number for Private four wheeler on 20.06.2022 in MH 11 and paid Rs. 5000. Now understood the intended vehicle will not be available for at least a moth.Can i surrender choice number and what are the process for the same? Write Answer
- My bike is registered in Nagpur RTO and I work in Bangalore. I need to take my bike to Bangalore for 6 months. Do I need to take a NOC from Nagpur RTO to use my bike in Bangalore? Write Answer
- How should I obtain NOC for my bike from Bangalore to Pune? Write Answer
- What is the process to use Kerala registered car in Mumbai? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.