Answered on April 04,2021
Since you are maintaining landlord and tenant relationship with your partners, you can execute a rental agreement and save tax for rent paid to your parents
Below is the step by step procedure to execute a rental agreement in Karnataka,
Step 1: Prepare a draft agreement in word format
Step 2: Buy Rs.100 Non-Judicial E-stamp paper from a co-operative bank, Sub-registrar office, or court near you
Step 3: Print the draft agreement on E-stamp paper
Step 4: Landlord (parents) and tenant (you) should sign the rental agreement
Step 5: Meet notary public near you and get the rental agreement notarized
This completed the execution of a rental agreement.
In Karnataka, we provide rental agreement service, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
- Can we raise commercial society maintenance invoice in a name of tenant for saving other taxes or it must be in a name of owner only? Write Answer
- I am a foreigner resident of India (from Italy) since 7 years. I know I can buy a property in India. But can I rent out this property when I am not living there? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.