BBMP Khata Registration / Transfer / Bifurcation / Amalgamation ProcessKhata is a legal identification certificate issued by BBMP. Khata is a document that shows a property owner having an account with the BBMP for paying taxes. The details of a Khata include p..
How to get BBMP Building Plan Approval ?If you are planning to construct a building in Bangalore, you need to get approval from Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP's responsibility is to meet the infrastructu..
How to get BBMP Trade License ?Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) issues the trade license to industries and shops having the place of business within Bangalore. Trade license is a permit issued by BBMP granting pe..
How to file BBMP property tax online ?Property owners in Bangalore have to pay property tax to the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP). BBMP tax is collected to maintain the basic civic facilities and services in th..
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
- How do I collect the Hadbast statement from nadkacheri office hargur hobli? Write Answer
- My son and I have 30X40 feet site each adjacent to each other with two Khatnas. Can we apply for the approval of one Building Plan as we want to construct only one building on both sites together combinedly on 60x40 site ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.