Answered on June 02,2022
Yes, can file the new khata application
Apply BBMP khata application on Sakala Online service on http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/online/Login.aspx
In a sepeate answer, we wrote detailed procedure to apply for khata transfer online, linking the answer below for your reference
Scan copy of following documents require for new khata application:
- Sale Deed
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Tax paid receipt
- Occupation Certificate
Lead time to process khata application is 35 working
Fee: Approx 2% of Sale deed's stamp duty
Seva Sindhu Services: Online Application, Service Plus (2022)Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka to avail all the Government Services of any department in one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides ..
- Got this error while uploading documents for Khata transfer since yesterday. Please help resolve: Could not allocate space for object BBMP.ApplicationDocuments.PK_ApplicationDocuments_ins in database sos_live because the PRIMARY filegroup is full. Write Answer
- What to do if GSC number is not raised by the officers after issuing acknowledgement copy to the applicant? Write Answer
- What to do as while applying for Khata transfer through Sakala website, when entering the house number 1/9, it's showing enter only alphanumeric values? Write Answer
- How can I submit a property tax application as I have a flat in Bangalore but currently am in abroad? Can I submit online? Write Answer
- Survey application has been pending with DC office for the DDLR signature from many days. Has been many months since we applied for the survey on every time we are told paperworks are missing. What can be done for getting the signature from DDLR at DC office in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.