Answered on December 05,2022
Kindly try the following steps to login via Aadhaar OTP and update DigiLocker-linked mobile number:
1. Kindly visit Digilocker website and click on Sign In
2. Enter your Aadhaar number and security PIN and then click "Sign In"
3. Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Try using Aadhaar OTP instead!". This will send the OTP to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number
4. Enter the OTP sent to you by UIDAI and Captcha text and click "Submit"
5. You will be logged in successfully, After logging in go to the profile section and edit your mobile number by clicking on the pencil icon beside mobile number
6. Enter your new mobile number and click "Submit". OTP will be sent to your new mobile number.
After successful verification, your DigiLocker mobile number will be updated.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Why digilocker showing check your network connection even when I have network? Write Answer
- I want to open the demat account but when I started to process my account opening then after entering OTP it shows unable to fetch data from digilocker. What to do? Write Answer
- My wife updated her surname after marriage. The correct surname has been updated in the Eaadhar website few days back. However, in the Digilocker website, it is still fetching the old surname. I refreshed the Aadhar details, but it was of no help. What to do? Write Answer
- I have downloaded my 12 th marksheet from digilocker. Is that vaild for applying higher education abroad? Write Answer
- Are printouts of DigiLocker cbse migration certificate valid in university? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.