Answered on July 13,2022
You can not surrender the tag by yourself as there is an account linked to every FASTag & as per RBI, only the owner of the account can raise a surrender request & get it closed. Kindly get in touch with the previous owner & get it surrendered.
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- How to change my paytm fastag to my father's account? Write Answer
- I am defence personel. Can i get exemption from toll fee during leave? Write Answer
- How can I get my wrongly deducted fastag amount? Write Answer
- How can i get my fastag recharge amount after I sold my car? Write Answer
- How can change my sbi fastag mobile number to another number? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.