How can i apply for gst from government land? I live on a government land, i want to do online business. What documents will be required to get GST in this case?

For Address proof in your case - following documents shall be required:

  • Allotment letter from the Govt. authority (If the land is allotted in your name)
  • Sublet letter (In case you had acquired rights of possession under subletting agreement)
  • Notarized Consent Letter along with above documents (If you have allotment/subletting letter in your relative's name)
  • Property Tax Receipt/Electricity Bill/Landline Bill, etc.

Other common documents required are as below:

  • Copy of Pan & Aadhar Card of applicant
  • Copy of Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership Firm)

How would you rate the answer?

Excellent Good Neutral Poor Bad

Thank you for your response..