Answered on May 13,2022
For Address proof in your case - following documents shall be required:
- Allotment letter from the Govt. authority (If the land is allotted in your name)
- Sublet letter (In case you had acquired rights of possession under subletting agreement)
- Notarized Consent Letter along with above documents (If you have allotment/subletting letter in your relative's name)
- Property Tax Receipt/Electricity Bill/Landline Bill, etc.
Other common documents required are as below:
- Copy of Pan & Aadhar Card of applicant
- Copy of Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership Firm)
- What is the impact of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) on auto fuel? Write Answer
- What is the GST rate on sale of used bikes? Write Answer
- What is the GST rate for printing job works? Write Answer
- What is the GST percentage? Write Answer
- What is GST HSN Code for CCTV Camera in India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.