Answered on June 18,2019
You can upload any of the following as caste proof if school leaving certificate is not available.
School Leaving Certificate of Father/Uncle/Aunty
Self-Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
- I applied to AP caste certificate. But I lost my application number. How to get my certificate? Write Answer
- My parents moved to Kerala form Tamilnadu when I was a kid. We have kerala state Ration card, aadhar, school certificates and other documents but don't have cast certificate and we have a Tamilnadu caste certificate. How could I get kerala state caste certificate? Write Answer
- My father don't have record of caste then how can I take my caste certificate in Kerala? My parents don't have proof like SSLC. Write Answer
- I paid the prescribed fee to get the caste certificate for my son. Though payment was successful twice on nadakacheri I am unable to get the certificate. What should I do? Write Answer
- What happens if I could not attend enquiry call for caste certificate in Hyderabad? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.