For getting caste certificate, If we are not having school leaving certificate then what should we upload ?

Jijo Jijo
Answered on June 18,2019

You can upload any of the following as caste proof if school leaving certificate is not available.

  • School Leaving Certificate of Father/Uncle/Aunty

  • Self-Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question