Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Other State Vehicle in Kerala: RTO Rules, NOC, Address Change, Road Tax, RegistrationWhen you take a vehicle from any other State to Kerala, you need to do either or all of the following based on your period of stay in Kerala. Get NOC Certificate from Other State. ..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- ഡ്രൈവിംഗ് ടെസ്റ്റ് കഴിഞ്ഞ് എത്ര ദിവസം കൊണ്ട് മെസ്സേജ് വരും? Write Answer
- I changed the address in the RC from Kerala to Karnataka recently and had submitted CMV 27 as well along with that. But when I checked online, I can see that the number hasnt changed to KA. It is still the old number. Why could that be so? Write Answer
- How to get HSRP for 2014 model, Kerala registered Car(Ford Echo sport)? Write Answer
- I have a overspeed ticket from Palakkad MVD on 03-Jan-2020. KA registered, now I'm not finding option to pay online. My parivahan status is blacklisted Where can I get it cleared? Write Answer
- വാഹനങ്ങൾ പൊളിക്കുവാൻ ഉള്ള ലൈസൻസ് എങ്ങിനെ എടുക്കാം? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.