Answered on May 10,2021
The process of SCORES authentication is absolutely free of cost.
Source : This answer is sourced from SEBI's SCORES portal.
- I lodged a complaint against Stock Broker on SEBI SCORES portal. Now the issue has been resolved. How to withdraw the complaint? Write Answer
- How to lodge a complaint against Mutually Aided Society for any fraud. for example, in Andhra Pradesh, The Jayalakshmi M A M Co-op Society Ltd had simply gone invisible. They had collected approx Rs.500 crore from 28 different branches of Andhra Pradesh. Now, the Chairman, Vice Chairman and all Directors are escaped and hidden somewhere outside the Andhra Pradesh. All the Deposit customers given written complaint at nearest Police Stations. But the result is nil.What to do? Write Answer
- Can we complain against a forex trading company to the government? Write Answer
- How to complain about a forex trader? Write Answer
- How can I get refund for the amount which a forex company lost? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.