Answered on August 19,2022
It depends on the entity you are registering your company with. Company formation in a free-zone authority can be done remotely whereas, for a mainland company the shareholders must be physically present here.
Answered on September 06,2022
Yes you can register DED and Free zone Companies in Dubai without physical presence. but for mainland it depends upon different activities and shareholding structures, if there is any activity required any external approvals Like RERA SIRA or security related approvals then better applicant should be inside, other activities its ok you can get license with out your presence but requirement is applicant should have visited once in UAE. www.360bizconsultants.com
Answered on October 18,2022
Yes, you need to be physically present in Dubai for company registration in Dubai. You have to complete several factors, for a business registration which are essential. So, if you are curious about starting a company in Dubai, the Start Any Business is here to guide you throughout the procedure, contact us now to make your process successful.
- How to verify whether my company is registered in Dubai or not? Write Answer
- I live in kuwait, can i still open a company in dubai? is it okay if it's not a functioning company for a while? can it be dormant? Write Answer
- Can I setup a business without sponsor in Dubai? Write Answer
- We are a software development firm registered under partnership act. We would like to sell it in Dubai based Indian schools. How could we do it without investing much? What are the possibilities? Is it possible that we tie-up with an IT services company in Dubai and share profit; there by eliminating the need of setting up business/office over there? What would be the tax implications for us in India if we do that? Write Answer
- I already have a FZCO that owns a US LLC. - Can a FZCO be the sole owner of a Dubai mainland LLC or does it need to be a natural person? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.