Answered on October 18,2022
Yes, you need to be physically present in Dubai for company registration in Dubai. You have to complete several factors, for a business registration which are essential. So, if you are curious about starting a company in Dubai, the Start Any Business is here to guide you throughout the procedure, contact us now to make your process successful.
Answered on August 19,2022
It depends on the entity you are registering your company with. Company formation in a free-zone authority can be done remotely whereas, for a mainland company the shareholders must be physically present here.
Answered on September 06,2022
Yes you can register DED and Free zone Companies in Dubai without physical presence. but for mainland it depends upon different activities and shareholding structures, if there is any activity required any external approvals Like RERA SIRA or security related approvals then better applicant should be inside, other activities its ok you can get license with out your presence but requirement is applicant should have visited once in UAE. www.360bizconsultants.com
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Is it possible for me to obtain fishing licenses if I'm staying with my cousin who has an Ejari? Write Answer
- What regulations and licensing requirements are in place for home healthcare services in Dubai? Write Answer
- How do I start a forex trading business in Dubai (any of the freezones). It´s not a broker but I trade my own capital on my own behalf. Do I need to have several licenses Write Answer
- What license do I need to trade other people's money in Dubai? Write Answer
- Do mainland company pay tax in Dubai? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.