Do I need NOC for transfering my bike from PCMC RTO to Pune RTO ?

Prasad Prasad
Answered on September 21,2019

As both the RTOs are in Maharashtra, there is no need to obtain NOC. However, if you intend to change your registration code from PCMC RTO (MH 14) to Pune RTO (MH 12), then you need to obtain an NOC.