Answered on December 07,2021
Yes Earthquake , Pandemic and Terrorist attack are covered unless force majeure is approved by regulator IRDA .
If Force Majeure is applied the claim can be withheld .
One company can not apply that and hold claim .
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- പിതാവ് മരണപെട്ടു. ഇൻഷുറൻസ് എങ്ങനെ ക്ലെയിം ചെയ്യാൻ പറ്റും. ഒന്ന് സഹായിക്കാമോ? Write Answer
- I am trying to fetch my LIC policy from Digilocker since last 2 years. Everytime it is showing an error. When this issue get resolved? Write Answer
- How do I check the status of a life insurance policy? Write Answer
- How can I get a life insurance policy? I am 65 with a few health problems. Write Answer
- As an NRI, do I need to maintain accounts with an Indian bank to pay premiums for my life insurance policies? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.