Answered on December 07,2021
Yes Earthquake , Pandemic and Terrorist attack are covered unless force majeure is approved by regulator IRDA .
If Force Majeure is applied the claim can be withheld .
One company can not apply that and hold claim .
- How can I know my claim details and balance amount in my policy? Write Answer
- How can I login in the LIC customer portal for the first time? Where do I find and enter details? Write Answer
- What is the difference between an LIC agent and an LIC advisor? Write Answer
- What is the best LIC plan for my 55-year-old mother? Write Answer
- How to claim a policy if an LIC agent dies? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
PGN Property Management
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.