Answered on October 01,2019
You require 3 passport size photos for senior citizen cards.
You can get the application form here.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can I change my date of birth in senior citizen card application in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to retrieve draft senior citizens card application saved? How to put virtual signature in the application? I am from Karnataka. Write Answer
- How can I change my address and contact number in my senior citizen card issued in Karnataka? Write Answer
- What is format for medical certificate for senior citizen card in Karnataka? Write Answer
- My mother's senior citizen card has her father in law name mentioned as “S/O: father in law”. Bangalore one concerned staff mentioned that can not be changed. What is the solution to get is corrected? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
pravasi online helper
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.