- I have applied for KSEB Soura model 2 subsidy. Will the solar plant/residential be installed by KSEB Kerala or can I ask Tata solar to do it for me and get 40% subsidy ?
- Quoting from KSEB's website, "Since Kerala has been alloted 50 MW under this scheme, we will be closing Soura Subsidy scheme once we receive 75,000 applications". 1) What's the current number of applications received? & 2) When can we expect Engineers from KSEB for viability inspection?
- I have registered for KSEB's Soura scheme Model II, I have paid for the existing meter, 1) will it be replaced by net-meter - how much have to pay if not renting 2) how is fixed charge calculated for soura consumers (e.g if consumption is less than export) 3)is there facility in inverter that can alert kseb office in cases of low energy production
- I have applied for KSEB soura phase 1, approved by KSEB and the feasibility study has been already completed by Tata Solar. Is it possible to change to Model no. 2 (paying entire amount after subsidy) for a 3 KW.?
- What about terms and conditions for a hybrid inverter for KSEB soura type 3 model? As it works as on-grid and provides backup, any subsidy is available for same?
- Since Soura Subsidy scheme will be closed once the count receive 75,000 applications, I have submitter the application today (29/01/2020) for Model 2 under soura 2.0 . Can I know the present count ?
- Since Soura Subsidy scheme will be closed once the count receive 75,000 applications, I have submitter the application today (07/03/2020) for Model 2 under soura 2.0 . Can I know the present count ?