Answered on November 24,2022
Yes of course, the Documents in the issued section of the DigiLocker Application are legally at par with the original physical form of documents as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 Section 9A.
How to fix issues with Digilocker?DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. Sometimes, you might have encountered any of the following issues with Digilocker. Documents uploaded by you to Digilocker mi..
- Why digilocker showing check your network connection even when I have network? Write Answer
- I want to open the demat account but when I started to process my account opening then after entering OTP it shows unable to fetch data from digilocker. What to do? Write Answer
- My wife updated her surname after marriage. The correct surname has been updated in the Eaadhar website few days back. However, in the Digilocker website, it is still fetching the old surname. I refreshed the Aadhar details, but it was of no help. What to do? Write Answer
- I have downloaded my 12 th marksheet from digilocker. Is that vaild for applying higher education abroad? Write Answer
- Are printouts of DigiLocker cbse migration certificate valid in university? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
MIVA Real Estate
Start Any Business
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.