Can I use EWS Certificate of my father as I come under his family ?

Mohan Mohan
Answered on September 17,2019

You can use it as a proof for showing your income and asset. However, you need to get one for yourself if you are applying for any job or educational purposes.

Note: The term "Family" in EWS include the person who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.